Because by Jennifer Foor Review Tour!




BECAUSE
Seven Year Itch book 4
By Jennifer Foor


I’ve heard if you can make it through the first seven years of marriage you’ve made it past the tough part and it’s smooth sailing.
Whoever said that was an idiot.
I’ve been married for seven years, and in that time I’ve waited for my immature husband to grow up and become a responsible man.
It still hasn’t happened, and I’m at the end of my rope. I need him to be a father to our child, not someone who needs his own toys to be content.
I want a partner, not a guy more concerned about his friends than his wife.
This is my marriage, and before I throw in the towel I’ve decided to do something drastic to make it happen.
I’m Shayla Vincent and this is my story.


AMAZON: http://amzn.to/21wyRXD

Review:
Jennifer Foor has once again destroyed me with this novel!!
Because is the story of a couple who have been married for seven years. (hence being in the Seven Year Itch series!!)
They have gone through their ups and downs, and this book follows them through one of their major downs. Shayla is fed up with her marriage and is determined to make a change.
Overall, I highly enjoyed this book. I found the characters to be relatively likeable and because of this, they made me want to keep reading.
I really enjoyed the plot line, as I have read very few books with anything remotely similar.
This is a great book, that I definitely recommend.
4.5/5 Stars!

AUTHOR INFO:

Jennifer Foor is an award winning Contemporary Romance Author.
She is married with She's best known for the Mitchell Family Series, which includes ten books.two children and spends most of her time behind a keyboard, writing stories that come from her heart. 




Comments

Popular Posts