Wishlist Tuesday #3

I am back with Wishlist Tuesday #3!!!!
This feature will be posted every Tuesday and feature books that I have loved so much that I need them in paperback.
Wishlist Tuesday will allow me to show my favourite books that I have read in the past or have recently read. 
Books will vary in genre as well as writing style. Some books will be classics while others are contemporary.


Today's feature is: Proof of Forever by Lexa Hillyer!!!!



Synopsis:

Before: It was the perfect summer of first kisses, skinny-dipping, and bonfires by the lake. Joy, Tali, Luce, and Zoe knew their final summer at Camp Okahatchee would come to an end, but they swore they’d stay friends.

After: Now, two years later, their bond has faded along with those memories.

Then: That is, until the fateful flash of a photo booth camera transports the four of them back in time, to the summer they were fifteen—the summer everything changed.

Now: The girls must recreate the past in order to return to the present. As they live through their second-chance summer, the mystery behind their lost friendship unravels, and a dark secret threatens to tear the girls apart all over again.

Always: Summers end. But this one will change them forever.

My Thoughts:
I highly enjoyed this novel! 
It is such a cute read with some incredibly loveable characters.
Reading about Joy, Tali, Luce, and Zoe and both their present and past experiences.
It shows a great bond between girls and how friends may be everlasting or fade along the way.

Comments

Popular Posts