Heinous by Alexis Noelle Audiobook Review!


Synopsis:
I was never meant to have a happily ever after.

It was a fate I accepted a long time ago.
Before he came for me, taking away who I am, I needed to escape.
Just for one night.
One man turned my entire world upside down.
I should have walked away, but something about him wouldn’t let me.
Now I’m lying to him.
He’s going to find out the truth, or my life will catch up to me.
Either way, I lose him.
It’s a thought I can’t bear.
People have always told me love is amazing and powerful.
They’re wrong.
It makes you weak…exposing your vulnerabilities…making you easy prey.
Love is heinous.



Review:
"This audiobook was provided by the author, at no cost in exchange for an unbiased review"

Another great novel from Alexis Noelle. I have read every book ever written by Alexis Noelle and I can say without a doubt that this is one of my favourites. 
I fell in love with the characters and their storylines. Nikki and Twist had a way of sucking you in and made you never want to leave their story.
They is some undeniable chemistry that takes place throughout this novel, that keeps you turning the pages, desperately trying to figure out what will happen next.
I would definitely tell people about this book as well as some others by Alexis.
4/5 Stars!

Comments

Popular Posts