Wishlist Tuesday #16!

I am back with Wishlist Tuesday #16!!!
This feature will be posted every Tuesday and feature books that I have loved so much that I need them in paperback.
Wishlist Tuesday will allow me to show my favourite books that I have read in the past or have recently read. 
Books will vary in genre as well as writing style. Some books will be classics while others are contemporary.


Today's feature is: The Lessons in Seduction Series by Sophie Holloway!!!


Book 1: Teach Me:

I'm Manhattan's biggest player, a man with a reputation for delivering unparalleled pleasure.

But she's untouchable. Off limits. And the most captivating woman I've ever met

I've never wanted a woman the way I want my business partner's little sister. But I've learned to hold back when it comes to the seductively innocent Eva.

Until the day she asks me to teach her everything. Absolutely everything. Every position, every seductive trick, every wicked, forbidden way I've ever pleasured the women I've brought home.

I've promised to protect this girl, but there's only so much a man can resist...

***
I've wanted him for years.

Jack Bennett is sinfully gorgeous, utterly charming, and, as rumor has it, a GOD in bed.

The time has come to shed my virginity, join the ranks of women having sex in the city, and learn how to please a man.

Who else would I ask but him? My teenage crush, and the only man who has ever made my bones melt with one dark, sinful look.

The problem is--someone doesn't want me to move beyond the fear and pain of the past, and that someone is closing in on me..

Review:

I am absolutely blown away with this being Sophie Holloway's debut novel. 
Everything about this book had me captivated, unable to put it down until I was finished.
I fell completely in love with Eva and Jack. Together they are dynamite. Their chemistry is off the charts hot and will leave you begging for more.
I am eagerly anticipating the next release in this series and can't wait to read even more books by Sophie Holloway in the future!!
4/5 Stars!!

Book 2: Take Me:

I want more of her. All of her. 

 

I want to drive her wild every single night until she's learned all the sinfully wicked things I need to teach her.
 


But someone is trying to tear us apart. Someone’s gunning for my company too. What they don’t know is that I’m the kind of man who protects what's his.  

My family, my business, and this woman. 

I will do whatever it takes. 

Just try me.

Review:
This is such a great second book in this series!
I completely fell in love with Sophie Holloway's writing from the first book in this series. This book is a great follow up.
Jack and Eva have such incredible chemistry. You can tell this right from the very beginning. Not only do they have chemistry, but they also care very deeply for each other.
This is an absolute must read! I can't wait for the next book!
5/5 Stars!

Book 3: Trust Me:

I can't get enough.

Enough of her beautiful body, her passion, and the way I feel when she's in my arms.

Eva has become the most precious thing in my world and I'll do whatever it takes to protect her. Her enemies are ruthless, but so am I.

I am not a man to be toyed with, especially when it comes to this woman. My woman.

I will find her, protect her, and make damned sure she knows that she's all that matters.

No one can tear us apart, not as long as she trusts me. 

Review:
What a great way to end the series. I have absolutely fallen in love with this series from the very beginning and it just keeps getting better and better.
Eva is such a fun character to read about. She is innocent, yet sexy and fierce. She can be kind and caring, yet bitchy and sassy the next. This is why I loved her so much! She is a multitude of emotions that will leave you want to keep reading.
I highly recommend this series and can't wait for more books from this author in the future.
5/5 Stars!

Comments

Popular Posts