Savage Beast is LIVE!


BLURB:
Warning: Taboo, ménage, dirty talk, hot as f*ck. 

Jade

I dated a mobster. A monster. A maniac.
He left me scarred, marred and done with men in general. The last thing I need is another man in the very same lifestyle. I might let Cole Savage into my bedroom, but I can't let him into my heart.

Cole

She’s been hurt before. She thinks I'll hurt her again.
Problem is, I’m not the one who is trying to hurt her.
Her ex-boyfriend is a part of the Lucky Lucianos, an up-and-coming Italian mafia in New York city. He thought he could get away with what he did to her, but he won't be so lucky when I get my hands on him.



Facebook page:

Amazon author page:

Savage Beast on Goodreads:

Review:
Savage Beast is a HOT novella!
Everything about this standalone novel, is off the charts, smoking hot!
Jade and Cole have an electric chemistry that is incredibly evident throughout the novel.
I highly recommend this short, dirty read!
I can't wait to read even more from this author in the future!
4/5 Stars!


Comments

Popular Posts