WRECKED BY JEANNINE COLETTE Release Day!








WRECKED by Jeannine Colette

 New Adult Contemporary Romance

BLURB


Take one sexy bartender. Add a badass cop. A splash of sweet, that's me. One sour, that's him... and serve over ice.

That’s how you’ll get to my current situation.

You know the girl - the one who commands the scene, bottle of liquor in hand, pouring liquid fire into the willing throats of patrons as they let loose at the local bar?

That's me.

I may be known as the town party girl, but in reality I'm this close to my dream of opening my own bar - McConaugheys. Yes, it will be named after the acclaimed actor. What can I say? I’m a sucker for that sexy Texan.

Everything was going as planned until the night I had a few drinks and accepted a ride home from a friend. A misunderstanding leads to an arrest, and now I'm at the mercy of the one man I can’t stand, and trust me, the feeling is definitely mutual.

Adam Reingold is six-feet-tall and built like a stallion -- the man is the epitome of male. He also happens to be the town narc and hates my guts. There’s a story to our past and it's not a pretty one.

So, now, here I am, chained to him for the summer like a hardened criminal, doing whatever he tells me to do. Problem is, I can’t help but look at him when he’s not watching and wonder what our future could be like if things were different.

There are so many reasons why he’s all wrong for me. Even more reasons why I need to stay away from him.

It’s a cocktail of trouble. Best served shaken, not stirred.

Add to Your TBR: http://bit.ly/2qc9VaL

PURCHASE TODAY




Review:
Wrecked by Jeannine Colette was a good read!

As soon as I started reading the novel, I knew that it was going to be an unforgettable book. Now, after reading it, I can say with certainty that my initial observation was correct. The characters are so intriguing, the plot line unique, and everything in between was written beautifully.

I definitely encourage everyone to go and pick up this novel for themselves today!

4/5 Stars!

The Abandon Collection

Check out Jeannine Colette's other works!






About Jeannine Colette



Jeannine Colette is the author of the ABANDON COLLECTION – A series of stand-alone novels featuring dynamic heroines who have to abandon their reality in order to discover themselves . . . and love along the way.

A graduate of Wagner College and the New York Film Academy, Jeannine went on to become a Segment Producer for television shows on CBS and NBC. She is now a full-time author who spends her days at Starbucks, writing and listening to way too much Snow Patrol. She lives in New York with her husband, the three tiny people she adores more than life itself, and a rescue pup named Wrigley.

Follow Jeannine Colette



Twitter: https://twitter.com/JeannineColett?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw


Website: https://jeanninecolette.com/


Instagram: @JeannineColette




Comments

Popular Posts