Michael by Karla Sorensen Release!




Title: Michael
A Bachelors of the Ridge Series Standalone
Author: Karla Sorensen
Genre: New Adult Romance
 Release Date: July 26, 2017



Blurb

Brooke Rossi knows how stay in control.  

After all, finding herself a single mother to twins after her ‘allergic to responsibility’ ex-boyfriend left town has kinda set the bar for whatever might come her way. Except the day-to-day realities of single motherhood has her juggling in a way that she couldn’t anticipate, which is why she's one sleepless night away from a padded cell. 

Her unexpected help comes in the form of Michael Whitfield, unrepentant flirt and alleged manwhore. Michael isn’t allergic to responsibility, but he does have a healthy aversion to commitment, until his relationship with Brooke. Their friendship is easy, until it’s not. They learn to walk a tight rope of restraint, choosing not to act on their attraction out of respect for the friendship they’ve built.  

One scorching, clothes-free visit past the boundaries they put in place, and Brooke finds herself facing the most uncontrollable situation of all: risking her heart to a man who’s never had to take care of one before. 



Review:
Michael by Karla Sorensen was incredible!!

Brooke and Michael have such a unique and dynamic chemistry!! The authors writing was seamless, as though it was intricately interwoven, and therefore, made the characters relationship so much more realistic and original.

This has become my fave Karla Sorensen novel to date, which is saying something considering I love all of her amazing novels!

I desperately need this book in paperback ASAP!!! It is that amazing!!
5/5 Stars!




Purchase Links

AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Excerpt

“Michael,” I said dumbly, like a big dumb idiot. “Wh-what are you doing here?”
Michael Whitfield was the kind of handsome that made me twitchy. It was easier to ignore when I’d been a whale of a pregnant person and he oh-so-kindly informed me that I held no appeal whatsoever to him because I was on the verge of single motherhood. Okay, fine, that wasn’t exactly what he said, but he’d been pretty clear that our relationship was platonic.
He smiled down at me, all straight blinding teeth and dark, scruffy face, the white t-shirt he wore underneath a dark gray hoodie stretched across his leanly muscular chest in a way that made me feel a little sweaty. “I’m the cavalry.”
“You are not.”
His eyebrows lifted at my snappish response, but no, no, nope, all the no in all the world. “I was with Julia when she got your text and they already had plans.”
I shifted Jacob in my arms and he peered around me at the tall, handsome man currently annoying his mommy. Well, he wasn’t annoying me, exactly. But I was annoyed in general and now Michael got to be my scapegoat. Yay for him. “Why didn’t she tell me that?”

Piper waddled over and gripped her chubby hands into Michael’s dark jeans. I was just about to apologize when he leaned over and picked her up with the kind of ease that had me speechless.
Effing speechless.
Me.





Also Available



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited



AMAZON US / UK / CA / AU

Free in Kindle Unlimited




Author Bio


Well, let’s see ... I’m a wife and a mother. I’m a writer who wants to make people smile when they read my words. I own a dog that sheds roughly eighteen pounds of hair every day. I am obsessed with Outlander (both the books and the show). I’m almost exclusively a romance reader, which means some people will never consider me a literary snob. If I could meet one historical figure, it would be Jane Austen. I received my Bachelors in Public Relations and worked in health care marketing before I had my babies. I hate Twitter. I do it, but I hate it. Also, if you want to get on my good side, bring me wine and I'll love you forever.



Author Links

Comments

Popular Posts