Kandiland by T.L. Smith Release!

Title: Kandiland
Author: T.L. Smith
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Release Date: June 19, 2018 Cover Designer: RBA Designs Cover Photographer: Perrywinkle Photography


He was forbidden, my boss and incapable of loving me.
People talked about him, whispered about him in passing.
He was the king of his town.
And I was a visitor.
I was by no means a smart girl. Never loved with my head, always with my heart.
That fact alone almost killed me once.
I should have listened the second time around.
But the king of this small town, had me starving. Had me craving his taste.
My name is Kandi, and he called me his Kandiland.
The king declared I was his medicine, and with each dose, he became better and better.
He was the perfect liar.
And I was his perfect Kandi.
Together, we were explosive, and toxic in every way.

Review:
Kandiland by TL Smith has quickly become one of my favourite books from this amazing author.

If you follow my reviews and blog, you know that one of my favourite romance tropes is the ones involving forbidden romance. This novel definitely falls into that category. Not only was it a forbidden romance, but it was also so much more than that. It was secret, explosive, toxic, heartbreaking, destructive, and heartwarming. There was so many emotions and elements thrown into this romance and relationship, that you can't help but relate to them.

I swooned over this entire novel. I cannot wait until it releases in paperback to grab this swoon-worthy novel and add it to my shelves.

4.5/5 Stars!



HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts