Beautiful Inferno by Abby Gale Release!

Title: Beautiful Inferno
Author: Abby Gale
Genre: Dark Taboo Romance
Release Date: August 28, 2018 Cover Design: PopKitty Designs
Young.
Innocent.
Forbidden.
Those things should've stopped me from wanting her.
They didn't.

Review:
Oh my gosh! What did I just read??

Beautiful Inferno by Abby Gale was such a dark taboo read, that I cannot stop thinking about. It was so dark, and intense, that in certain parts, my eyes were just glued to my screen. So many moments had me screaming and crying out at my screen, both in shock, and in pleasure.

I honestly don't even know what to say about this novel, other than the fact that I completely devoured it, and fell head over heels in love with it. Yes, it is dark and taboo. It definitely deals with mature subjects and it will not be a book that everyone enjoys. For me, this book was absolutely perfect, and oh so enjoyable.

4/5 Stars!

Abby Gale is an international author. She is an avid reader, former blogger, and a pharmacist. She writes whatever storyline sucks her in, but mostly her books will be erotica with some darkness in it.

HOSTED BY:

Comments

Popular Posts