Dark Fairy Tales Release Blitz!
Dark Fairy, a Midnight Dynasty Anthology, is now live!
In a castle adorned with gems, coated in gold, and dusted with luxury, the youngest of the Constantine Family will be introduced to the elite of New York. But the party isn't all glamor. Villains lurk in dark corners, evil deals are struck, and starcrossed loves are born.
FAIRY TALES INCLUDED:
The Ugly Duckling by CJ Roberts
Beauty and the Beast by Willow Winters
Cinderella by Aleatha Romig
Little Red Riding Hood by Karina Halle
Jack & the Beanstalk by Marley Valentine
Snow White by T.M. Frazier
Rumplestiltskin by Celia Aaron
King Midas by Skye Warren
King Thrushbeard by Cora Reilly
Princess and the Pea by Sierra Simone
Swan Princess by Natasha Knight
Attend the ball, wear a red cloak, lose your shoe, spin straw to gold, or fall prey to a witch. In these fairytale retellings from bestselling authors, you will find a prince, but you might choose your happily ever after with the beast.
DARK FAIRY TALES is a limited-time anthology of modern fairy tales containing all NEW novellas. Download your copy and tell a book-loving friend, because it won't last long.
Download today!
Amazon: https://amzn.to/32evqJl
Apple: https://apple.co/3apzrOr
Nook: https://bit.ly/2E2LAge
Kobo: https://bit.ly/2Y0rE4C
Google Play: https://bit.ly/2E0fbav
Goodreads: https://bit.ly/3i84TUd
Review:
The Dark Fairy Tales Anthology was absolutely incredible.
As soon as I heard about this anthology, and the authors who are apart of it, I knew that I was going to have to pick it up. I am a huge fairytale lover, and when you twist them around, and make them dark, I love them even more.
There were so many novellas in this collection that I absolutely fell in love with. Each of these authors are incredibly detailed, and descriptive, while having a way to make everything their own. Some of my all time favourites were Princess and the Pea, Beauty and the Beast, The Ugly Duckling, and King Midas.
Princess and the Pea by Sierra Simone will always be a favourite of mine. Sierra can write a hot scene like no other, and yet, these scenes are always written with a purpose to further along the characters development and create an emotional connection to them.
Beauty and the Beast by Willow Winters was another amazing novella. Callum and Anabelle had a very complex and complicated relationship, it was also very dark. I appreciated how Willow was able to provide character development to both of these characters, despite the read being so short. I truly felt as though I got to know and understand who they were.
Overall, each of these short reads in this anthology are must reads! I highly enjoyed them all, and would love if they were expanded even further and made into full length novels.
5/5 Stars!



Comments
Post a Comment