Chosen Boy by Hannah Gray Excerpt Reveal!

 🏒𝐄𝐱𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐩𝐭 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐚𝐥🏒

𝐂𝐇𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐍 𝐁𝐎𝐘 by Hannah Gray is releasing October 19th!! This is an enemies to lovers, fake relationship, hockey romance. Take a peek inside!


Preorder Your Copy Today!

https://mybook.to/chosenboy


ADD to Goodreads:https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/197977495-chosen-boy


EXCERPT:

“Wait.”


Looking at him, I frown. “What?”


“Okay, so this is going to sound nuts. And it is probably crazy. But hear me out.” He pauses. 


“You want to find a way to get back at your family for cutting you off. And I … well, I just want to get it through Paige’s head that I’m moving on and that she doesn’t have forever.” He swallows, his Adam’s apple bobbing. “How pissed would your parents be if you and I got together? Not only got together, but also started showing up at fancy events that they used to be invited to?”


“Really pissed,” I whisper. “I’m sorry, but I don’t really understand where this is going. Especially when it comes to Paige.”


“Say we fake date. It’ll piss your parents off, and it might get Paige to finally smarten up.”


“Or it’ll do the opposite and make her hate you,” I deadpan. “You could lose her altogether. Come on, bro. You can’t possibly think that would work.”


“Don’t call me bro,” he says quickly. “And since we broke up, we’ve had an agreement that we can do what we want. I’ve just never flaunted who I’ve been with in her face. But when she saw us together, something shifted. I guess because it’s you, and she’s always been insecure when it comes to you, Sutton. And since then, she’s been texting and calling me a whole lot more.”


His words cause an ache deep in my gut as I imagine her calling and texting him and them meeting up. Of course, that’s what they are doing. And it’s none of my business.


So, why do I feel like it is?


“Just think about it, okay?” He gives me a small smile. “I mean, what the hell do we have to lose, right?”


“I will,” I say before my eyes widen. “Wait … what about your parents?”


He flashes me a boyish grin. “You just leave them to me, okay?”


“All right,” I say slowly. “This night just got really weird.”


“No kidding.” He laughs before pushing his door open and coming around to my side to open mine.


Blurb:

When my parents took me to a hockey camp as a kid, they never dreamed it would take me off the path of becoming a doctor, like everyone else in the family. Unfortunately for them, the moment I stepped into that arena and onto that ice, there was no going back.


Fast-forward to my junior year at Brooks University, and I’ve got one shot to make it to the pros. It’s now or never. Because if I don’t? Hello, medical school. Good-bye, skates.


The season gets even harder when the hockey team is forced to work with the dance team for a fundraiser, and I’m paired with the daughter of my family’s sworn enemy. As much as I hate to admit it, Sutton Savage is hard not to notice with her dark hair, big blue eyes, and angelic face to go along with those mouthy lips. Soon, it’s damn near impossible for me to hate her. And before I know it, I’m striking up a deal with her for her to be my girlfriend.


My fake girlfriend.


Since we were kids, I’ve found Sutton to be an entitled brat, someone I couldn’t stand, but suddenly, I’m looking at her differently. And when no one is around, I still want to kiss her … and I realize things are becoming a lot more complicated than I ever imagined they would.


Romeo and Juliet were forbidden to be together, and look how well that turned out for them. The thing is, I’m beginning to see Sutton is worth drinking the poison for.


She might not be the one I’ve always wanted. But now, she’s the only one I see.


The Puck Boys of Brooks University: https://mybook.to/puckboysofbrooks

Find more books by Hannah Gray here: www.authorhannahgray.com

Blogger Sign Up: https://forms.gle/ELP1j9wB4CWLVZhPA

Comments

Popular Posts