Top 5 Wednesday ~ Least Favorite Book in Your Favorite Series!


Hi everyone!


I am here with with my first Top 5 Wednesday! If you want to check it out, you can go to the Goodreads group and read more about it. 

This week's topic is top 5 is least favourite book in your favourite series.  I had a some struggles coming up with five books. I want to note, that I do like these books, they just aren't my favourite in their respective series. So without further ado, in no particular order....

I think part of my reasoning for this is because of how it ends, which I won't spoil for those who haven't read it. I can respect the author and her decision to do what she did, however, I don't feel as though it was a good way to end the series.

2) Mockingjay by Suzanne Collins
Out of all three Hunger Games books, Mockingly is my least favourite. I still highly enjoyed this novel, however, part of my problem with it was that it was the final book in the series.

3) Fifty Shades Darker by E.L James
I'm not sure why this is my least favourite out of the series, however, I always find myself wanting to skip reading this book and just keep rereading books one and three.

4) Percy Jackson and The Olympians: The Lightning Thief  by Rick Riordan
Out of all the Percy Jackson books, the first one was my least favourite. When I first started reading, I was unsure if I would continue with the series. As an after thought, I am so glad I did continue, because in my opinion, the series gets better with each book.

5) Breathe by Abbi Glines
I absolutely adore Abbi Glines and her writing, however, out of all her Sea Breeze novels, Breathe is my least favourite. I still love the whole Jax and Sadie storyline, but not as much as I enjoyed the other characters.

Comments

Popular Posts