Wishlist Tuesday #28!

I am back with Wishlist Tuesday #28!!!
This feature will be posted every Tuesday and feature books that I have loved so much that I need them in paperback.
Wishlist Tuesday will allow me to show my favourite books that I have read in the past or have recently read. 
Books will vary in genre as well as writing style. Some books will be classics while others are contemporary.


Today's feature is: His by Brenda Rothert!!!



Synopsis:
Quinn
I’d say I’m down on my luck, but that’s an understatement. I’m flat on my ass. Homeless, hungry and in hiding with my little sister at the age of twenty-one, I’ve never been so desperate. I’ve hit rock bottom when I get an offer I can’t refuse. Sell my body to save my sister? There’s nothing I won’t do to keep her safe. I make the rules and I’m not afraid to defend myself if this rich guy crosses the line. But once I see beneath his cold, calculating façade, the lines aren’t so clear anymore.

Andrew
She’s an intoxicating mix of tough and vulnerable I’ve never known before. This homeless woman who fits right into my upper-class world is running from someone powerful, and I’ll do whatever it takes to protect her. But Quinn isn’t meant to be controlled, so I’m forced to choose between owning her and loving her. I’ve finally met my match, and I’ll do whatever it takes to make her truly mine.

His by Brenda Rothert is an amazing read!
Quinn and Andrew have a very unique connection. They are not your  typical romantic couple. They each have struggles to overcome from their past, which is currently inflicting problems upon them here in the present.
I loved the amount of emotion that was present throughout this novel. As stated before, each character has many issues and because of that, appear vulnerable at certain times. They question both themselves and others while trying to maintain a semblance of strength.
I definitely recommend this novel and can't wait to read more from Brenda in the future.
4/5 Stars!

Comments

Popular Posts