Libib Product/ App Review!!

Hello BookNerds!! I am here for my first product review! I found out about this app through the app store, and have recently fallen in love!!!



Review:
I have found the perfect app for keeping track of what books you own in paperback!! It's called Libib and it lets you create shelves for each item you want. All you have to do, is scan the barcode on the back of the book and it puts it on your "shelf." I also have shelves for all my DVD movies, CDs, colouring books and school books. It is the easiest way I've found to keep track of everything you already have. Now, when I go shopping, I can just pull up the app, and see if I already have something!!

This is the most user friendly app I have seen for categorizing all of my books. Seriously! It takes two seconds to add something to your shelf. In addition, you can share yours "lists" with others, so that when they are shopping for you, they know what you already have!!!

The absolute best part.... it's FREE!!!

Check out Libib Today!!!




Until my next product review!

❤  Jenn!! :)

Comments

Popular Posts