Paper Hearts by Ali Novak Review!



Synopsis:

“I’m sorry,” he said, slowly untying the ribbon that held his mask in place. “It’s just…I didn’t want you to think of me any differently.”

Somehow I kept my mouth from falling open. I knew his face, but my mind couldn’t accept that he was the person looking down at me.

“My real name is Alec.”


Felicity has her entire future planned. Ever since her older sister ran away, she’s had the full weight of her mother’s expectations on her shoulders. So she works hard to get straight As and save for college.

Except sometimes the best things in life are unplanned—like when Felicity meets a handsome, masked stranger while she is volunteering at a charity masquerade ball. She never thought he’d flirt with her. And she certainly never thought he’d turn out to be a member of the world-famous band the Heartbreakers.

Then Felicity uncovers a shocking family secret. Suddenly, she, Alec, and her two best friends are off on a road trip to find Felicity’s missing sister. And she’s about to discover that unexpected turns have a peculiar way of landing her right where she needs to be…




Review:
Paper Hearts was a quick and entertaining second novel in Ali Novak's Heartbreaker series!!

I completely fell for this beautifully written romance novel! Felicity has been through so much in her life, that it is beautiful to see her transformations! She is strong, won't back down, and will stay true to what she believes in. Add in the fact that she gets good grades, volunteers, and is basically an all around good person, you have to admire her.

Alec is definitely a swoon worthy boy! He is there for Felicity and will stand by her no matter what happens. He helps her, admires her, and will never hurt her.

When Alec and Felicity meet, explosions happen. They are perfectly suited for one another. They challenge, compliment and ultimately encourage one another to achieve their dreams and greatness.

I can't wait to read the next instalment in the Heartbreaker Chronicles!

4/5 Stars!

Comments

Popular Posts