The Girl Next Door by Emma Hart Release!


The Girl Next Door by Emma Hart is LIVE!


One accidental pregnancy. One fake husband. What can go wrong?
There’s nothing like starting your Monday morning with a positive pregnancy test.
Trust me, I know. Because I’m looking at one right now.
All I can think is: Oh, hell. My grandmother is going to kill me.
This might just send her to an early grave, so there’s only one option—pretending the father is my new husband.
If only he’d agree to fake it.
Kai Connors was supposed to be nothing more than a one-night stand. A long, dirty, one-night stand fueled by one too many tequila shots, where the only promise was to never speak of it again.
But if my unfairly sexy next-door neighbor gets his way, this fake marriage could turn out to be very, very real…



One-Click your copy today!



Review:
Emma Hart is a master at writing romantic comedies!!

Kai and Ivy are two characters that you won't soon be forgetting. These two characters have an incredible connection. No matter how hard they try to fight it, or to ignore what is going on between them, or pretend that they aren't feeling anything, it is obvious to the reader that they fit together extremely well. Yes, they are different from one another, they didn't have a conventional start to their relationship, and their relationship now is still unconventional, and yet, that is why they are perfect for each other.

The plot line is hilarious. In true Emma Hart fashion you will be laughing along with the characters, and at some of their crazy antics.

The Girl Next Door is another incredible read, from one of my all time favourite authors! I highly recommend picking up this fabulous novel!

5/5 Stars!



Comments

Popular Posts