Coast to Coast by Cali Melle Review!

 πŸ’ π‘΅π‘Άπ‘Ύ 𝑨𝑽𝑨𝑰𝑳𝑨𝑩𝑳𝑬 πŸ’


 
COAST TO COAST by Cali Melle is now available on Amazon and FREE with kindleunlimited!!
 
✨ One-click now ➡ mybook.to/coasttocoast
 
𝑾𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝒕𝒐 𝒆𝒙𝒑𝒆𝒄𝒕:
πŸ’ brother's friend/roommate
πŸ’ forced proximity
πŸ’ dirty talking hockey player
πŸ’ one bed
πŸ’ a "supposed" summer fling
 
Blurb:
 
𝑺𝒕𝒆𝒍𝒍𝒂
 
The last thing I expected was to find my boyfriend in bed with one of my best friends.
Their betrayal sent me on the next flight back to my home town in Vermont.
The plan was to take the summer to find myself. No dating and no distractions.
But when my brother's roommate asks me to come to Canada with him for the summer, I find myself saying yes.
I've never been one to turn down an adventure and how could I possibly deny Simon Murray with those steel gray eyes and dimples he has?
 
π‘Ίπ’Šπ’Žπ’π’
 
When Stella came back to Vermont with her heart broken, I needed to find a way to cheer her up.
Taking her to Canada with me was the first thing I could think of.
It was a perfect change of scenery for her to find herself.
She agreed and we headed north with no plans of involving ourselves with each other.
There was an attraction neither of us could deny and when we found ourselves in a different country sharing an apartment with one bed, the dynamic shifted.
It was just a temporary arrangement for the short summer months.
π‘†π‘œ, π‘€β„Žπ‘¦ 𝑑𝑖𝑑 𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 π‘šπ‘¦π‘ π‘’π‘™π‘“ π‘€π‘Žπ‘›π‘‘π‘–π‘›π‘” β„Žπ‘’π‘Ÿ π‘‘π‘œ π‘šπ‘œπ‘£π‘’ π‘π‘œπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ π‘π‘œπ‘Žπ‘ π‘‘ π‘‘π‘œ 𝑏𝑒 π‘€π‘–π‘‘β„Ž π‘šπ‘’?


Review:
Another incredible read from Cali Melle.

Simon was such an amazing character to read about! I absolutely loved how he was so supportive and defensive for Stella. Simon and Stella are two characters who have fallen fast, and super hard for one another. Between the two of them, the love and support was off the charts. You also have some steam and spice added in as well.

I also loved how these two were discovering themselves throughout the course of the novel. They both knew who they were, but together they were able to unlock true feelings and emotions that had been underneath.

This isn't my first book by Cali Melle, and it certainly won't be the last.

5/5 Stars!


Comments

Popular Posts