Wishlist Tuesday #38!!

I am back with Wishlist Tuesday #38!!!
This feature will be posted every Tuesday and feature books that I have loved so much that I need them in paperback.
Wishlist Tuesday will allow me to show my favourite books that I have read in the past or have recently read. 
Books will vary in genre as well as writing style. Some books will be classics while others are contemporary.


Today's feature is: Into Temptation by Skyla Madi!



Synopsis:
"Watch and pray, lest you enter into temptation. The spirit indeed is willing, but the flesh is weak.”"

I'm not a good Catholic girl.

A good Catholic girl would never use church on Sunday to lust over the Father's son.

A good Catholic girl would never pulse between her thighs and lose her breath over the boy who recites the closing prayer - even if his voice is low and sinful enough to make her toes curl in her shoes.

A good Catholic girl would never allow herself to be lead into temptation by dirty, blond hair and dark eyes...

And a good Catholic girl would never use bible study as an excuse to be used and abused.

But, like I said, I'm not a good Catholic girl...

And he's FAR from a good Catholic boy.

Caleb Andrews is everything I don't need, but he's everything I want...

God help me.

Comments

Popular Posts